Saturday, June 02, 2007

All Is Well

Hi Everyone! I don't have time to post much but wanted to let you allknow we are alive and well, I am in Petropavlovsk and the boys are in Almaty. Things are going very, very well and I'll post more details later. Toktogul is adjusting more andmore every day, we had a wonderful traditional meal with new friends (our temporary landlords) and we are still leaving on the 6th. I'll check more later on email but at the moment haven't had time so if you have emailed and haven't heard back that is why. Talk to you all later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I'm an adoptive Kaz mom (1 daughter, Olivia, 2, Stepnogorsk), and I've been following your blog. I've been moved to tears many times. I'm so sad you can't get to the internet, but completely understand the challenges in that country. Can't wait to hear how your precious family is doing. You have an incredible gift to describe and an authenticity about your situations that I LOVE.

Blessings,

Joyce

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you all so much lately... Wondering how everything is going and how Toki's adjusting... He is so brave! It's always hard to start over and to do it with total strangers (the nicest strange people I've ever known!) and having never known anything else! And you guys are so awesome to take on this opprotunity and to be so loving... It's just amazing! I can't wait to see you all again and to meet the new LaJoy addition! I'm so glad to hear that everything is working out safely!