Thursday, August 02, 2007

Pics from California Trip














We did so many things while in California! While I didn't take as many photos as I usually do (Being alone with 3 kids made that an impossibility!) I still managed to take a few of various things we did. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't bother to put photos up, I mean, none of us enjoys it when someone forces us to look at pictures of their kids, but it tends to illustrate the blog a bit and I think it is nice for everyone to see how Kenny is slowly changing in appearance...and if I put Kenny on here I certainly am not leaving Matt and Josh out! Hahahaha! So feel free to ignore the photos if you like, or view them through gritting teeth to get to the written posts :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now Cindy... while your writing is certainly stellar, I do enjoy the pictures too... but then I tend to over picture my blog at times too :)

Mom to 2 Angels said...

It looks like the kids had a blast!

Jackie said...

Your posts are great, Cindy! I love seeing pics with posts..they add interest ;) Glad you all had a great time.

Mala said...

OK, I admit, I go straight for the pictures first! After ohhing and ahhhing I then get to the reading.
Love the pictures!