Friday, July 18, 2008

Help!?!

Hey...does anyone out there know how to embed a music player/MP3 player on the sidebar of your blog and then play your own music selections....not just those available from a 3rd party for making a playlist? I'd like to know how to do that as my blog is SO boring and dull, and I'd love to jazz it up. One of these days I need to learn how to come up with a prettier layout than the standard ones offered by google too, but don't know how. I wish I was more of a techie.

Anyway, if you have a simple ENGLISH (read that as "for dummies") explanation you could offer for how to do this, could you email me? I'd love you for it! I might not be able to respond quickly as we are on our way to Colorado Springs to get the boys from camp and FINALLY see our friends again!!

Thanks to any techie guru's who might be able to help! See ya on the flip side! Hahahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck no! I don't even understand what an MP3 player is but...in reference to your previous blogs - Hallelujah!!! Your girls are coming home! It seems simple to me - the other folks who question it don't understand because they are not the kind of people you are and could never do what you are doing. I SOOO admire you, as you well know, and I know I could not do what you do because I don't have what you have - whatever that precious gift is that you have been given. We all have our gifts and this is yours - to love and cherish YOUR children - however many there may be waiting for you. I say...go for 10!! Love you all! Joan

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy,

I found a cute dance interpretation of your song on Youtube. Here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=B1I7m9iTN2c

If you want to embed that song/ video onto your blog, look for the "embed" code to the right of the video. Copy that and paste it into a new post on your blog.

The mp3 would essentially work the same way - you take the code and embed it on your page. I'll ask the girls for the site where they get their mp3 code from and get back to you with that, if you'd like. In the meantime, hope you like the video. :)

Susan C in Colorado