Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blog Changes

If the blog looks a little out of control over the next few days it is because I am going to try and revamp it a bit...I'm trying to use a new template and am having trouble figuring it out, and I am also going to make an attempt to go back and label the posts so that those who would like to read about specific topics (i.e. attachment,older child adjustment, etc) can more easily find relevent posts. With almost 300 posts this will be quite a chore and will take me longer than a few days but first I am going to try and get a new template loaded and a new look. Basically, I am just bored with how the blog looks! I lost my links but will easily recreate them as soon as I am done.

So I ask for your patience as I play a little here. Thanks!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

sounds like you need an intern or a research assistant!

Hilary Marquis said...

Ooo...lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a beautiful poem! Thanks for sharing! I have tears rolling down my face as I type this. Wow.

I LOVE the slideshow! I was thinking I missed the old banner because it was such a terrific photo of y'all, then I saw the slideshow. I wish I could do that on my blog!

Anonymous said...

That is a very beautiful poem! Thank you for sharing it.