Thursday, March 29, 2007

HE'S OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I have waited months to be able to say this:


Introducing....


Kenny Toktogul La Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Isn't he the most beautiful, handsome, cute, adorable, sweet...did I say handsome???...little guy you have ever seen??? And he is all ours!!!!!!! WOW!!!


We received an email late this evening that his adoption was final today. I'm a mommy again!! Toktogul will have a family forever now!!


I simply can not believe God's blessings in our lives. One little boy and one family with a missing person. When I stop and think about it, I am astounded that He has done this 3 times in our lives, putting together people who really need each other regardless of distance. I am filled with gratitude this evening for what God has done for all FIVE of us!!!
I will post more photos of him later, and maybe I'll be able to eventually put into words what I am feeling right now...but at the moment I just can't.
WOW!
We love you, Tokie. We'll have a long couple of months waiting to travel!! Each one of us is so excited and thrilled. Matt and Josh jumped up and down on their beds when they heard the news and Matthew was on the top bunk jumping and almost hit his head on the ceiling! Joshie asked if we are going to get him tomorrow :-) Sadly, we are not...but we'll all be together soon.
And now, I will go to bed and spend my first night as the mommy of 3.
WOW!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome....I am so excited to see his cute picture! Now the countdown to pick up

Amira said...

What wonderful news- and what a relief. He is a handsome boy. And I love his middle name. Toktogul is a good name.

Anonymous said...

Cyndi,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! This is terrific news. God is so good. I am so happy for all of you. And, yes, he is adorable. He looks so happy in that picture. Cant wait to see more!

Again, Congratulations to the entire Lajoy family!!!!
Heather Wood

Anonymous said...

Cyndi-

I am soooo happy for you all! Congratulations!!

Jackie said...

Cyndi - you must be on cloud nine. Woo hoo and congratulations to you and your family. I really enjoy visiting your blog and sharing your journey. Wishing you all the best!

Nick and Mary Sue said...

Congratulations!!!!!! That is just fantastic news. I look forward to following your journey to bring him home.

all the best
Mary Sue

Denise :o) said...

Congratulations! Great news! He is one handsome little boy!

Anonymous said...

Blessings and love to all 5 of you. I'll keep praying!

Love,

Peggy in Virginia, mom to 2 Bobeks

Hubs said...

Congratulations! Somehow I had bookmarked a Feb. post and everytime I checked, it landed on that post. I happen to look at my page and realized that I wasn't seeing your current blog. Congratulations again!
Amanda
(new to yahoo group)

Sarah said...

Wow! Wonderful, wonderful news! It seems like you were just starting this blog and this new journey. I remember when you and I first started talking about your girls in Petro you were still a little on the fence about this next big move and look where you are now!! :) A mom of three! Congratulations to you and I can't wait until you can bring him home!

Love,
Sarah

Cindy LaJoy said...

Thanks to everyone for your warm and hearty congratulations. We received tons of emails as well and are grateful to everyone who has responded to share our joy!

Cindy