Tuesday, June 07, 2011

New Post Soon

Hi All!  I know I've bene quiet for a bit longer than usual, but I simply haven't had time to blog.  I'll try and get a post up in the next couple of days.  We are home safely, recovering after the "7 in '11 East Coast Tour", and trying to get back into our routine.  I came home to a sermon I had to write for this next Sunday, so that had to take precidence, but I'll get back on the blog soon.  In the meantime, I hope the beginning of everyone's summer has been relaxing and reasonably warm! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that summer which is supposed to be time for relaxing and family time seems to become just as frantic and fast paced except in another direction. Are we going to lose out on some experience, some piece of life if we actually relax, go with the flow, learn to observe and enjoy. Take time for yourself, for family, for inhaling the summer. We'll wait.


Wecome home,
Lael