Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Changes and Polls

So I was bored this evening and started playing around a bit with the blog. It needed freshening up, and I might make further changes later, after I've slept and decided this looks awful. I saw that Blogger added a poll function, so just for grins I thought I'd give it a try so check out to the right of the page and try it out. If I find you all actually use it, I might put something serious there to address adoption oriented topics and create further dialogue for the blog.

I really need to get a life, don't I?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I voted in the category that best fits me, but not quite: already in the process of adopting. In reality my husband and I plan to adopt, but that time is not yet as we are only 25 and I am still in seminary. The deeper reason lies in the fact that you have 3 beautiful boys from Central Asia that have undergone adoption. My life's work is in Kyrgyzstan and I plan on living on both sides of the planet about half and half and my husband and I hope to adopt two at the same time from Kyrgyzstan sometime in the future. Hearing your stories creates a hope and realism in me for all that lies ahead for us. May the Lord bless you and keep you in this day of anticipation.

Cindy LaJoy said...

Jamie,

Thank you so much for that comment. I am intrigued about your life plan and hope that sometime you will email me privately and share more about your future. I am glad our family can provide you with a glimpse of what your own fmaily may one day look like :-)

Cindy

Hubs said...

I love the new pic. in the header. What a beautiful family!