Saturday, April 07, 2007

5000 Hits!

Our blog is celebrating our 5000th hit today...wow, what a shocker that is! That is a lot of hits in a mere 6 months for a nobody! Never in a million years did I ever imagine that anyone would seriously want to read anything I wrote, and I am grateful to all of you who are following along on our journey. I hope you have gleaned something from it of value to you, or that you have simply enjoyed the distraction from your own life or perhaps the reflection of your own.

I have really enjoyed reading the various comments that all of you have left, as it is interesting to have that kind of interaction ...it makes this feel more like a conversation with acquaintances rather than a solitary dialogue with myself. I have plenty enough of those already!

Anyway, thanks for following along...thanks for your warm thoughts and prayers... thanks for sharing in our excitement!

No comments: