Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Men Hard at Work






Ok, so I thought that it had been awhile since I had posted any photos, and I have mentioned our tiling project a few times in the blog so why not show it to the world? Hahahaha! Never in a million years would I ever have imagined posting a public photo of my toilet, for goodness sake! As you can see from the pictures, two men were hard at work and another stood around with his hands on his hips supervising :-) I of course stood back with the camera in my hand using it as an excuse to keep clean, at least for a few minutes. It was interesting to see how much different the tile looked with the tan colored grout, as without it the tile looked much more gray. That's the only reason I am showing our toilet, as that floor was grouted. So there you are, my most boring blog post to date!

No comments: