Thursday, November 16, 2006

WOW! Blog hits galore!

I can't believe this! I learned how to check my stats and was STUNNED to see that I have had over 1000 page views on this blog...and it is only 1 month old...and my counter has only been on it for 3 weeks!! Who in the world could possibly find my drivel fascinating? There have been readers from Canada, South Africa, the UK, and Kazakhstan. I am so surprised as there have been just a few comments and I had no idea anyone was actually reading it, aside from our moms :-) What a huge surprise this is, and now I feel far more "public" than I did before. What started as a way to make a diary for Kenny's (as well as add to Matthew and Joshua's as it has turned out) lifebook and keep our families informed has grown beyond my wildest expectations. Thanks for visiting and I do hope you are enjoying reading this blog, although I have no idea why anyone would!

November 17 - Add Belgium, Sweden and Austria to the list!!!! Don't you just love the internet?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I just found your blog today through a yahoo group. I live in CA. I wanted to tell you one thing. I have seven bio children. Every time I am pregnant someone asks "Do you know what causes that? Did you do it on purpose? How many does that make? Are you going to do it again? How many do you really want? Some people even go into how much is it going to cost (after they find out we are having a home birth with a midwife) Now that we are adopting from Kaz. We get almost exactly the same questions plus some new ones. "Are you still adopting? How long will it take? Why that country? Weren't there any "American" children available." Most people don't mean to be rude but they are. I have heard it suggested to ask "Why do you ask?" after such questions. I haven't tried it yet but I intend to.

Anonymous said...

Cindy, It is always a pleasure to read what you write -- that's why this Virginia mom is following your Blog. May you be deeply blessed on your newest adoption adventure!

With love from Virginia (and from our two "Bobeks" who are now first graders!)

Anonymous said...

Cindy, It is always a pleasure to read what you write -- that's why this Virginia mom is following your Blog. May you be deeply blessed on your newest adoption adventure!

With love from Virginia (and from our two "Bobeks" who are now first graders!)

Cindy LaJoy said...

Thanks so much for your warm comments and encouragement. I am so touched by the compliments I have received, it has all been quite unexpected! Thanks a million.

Cindy