Saturday, October 14, 2006

First Blog Post!!


So here I am, blogging for the first time! I have no idea what this blog will morph into, but I received so many requests from my internet adoption friends to email them about our latest adoption adventure, that I thought a blog might be the best way to keep friends and family informed. I doubt this blog will have many visitors, but I thought it would be fun to try it out, and then even if no one finds my musings fascinating enough to read (Gee, imagine that!) then at the very least I will have a nice document to print out for our newest addition's lifebook. I will try and be as open and honest about our experience as I can possibly be, and will also try to share a little about our family and my own thoughts on various subjects, most likely relating to adoption. I will create a few posts with photos initially so that those who don't know us as well can get to know our family. I hope everyone enjoys it, and please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog!! As one who considers herself one of your persuasive "internet adoption friends", I'm so glad we convinced you! Be sure to drop reminders on our other lists when important events occur so we can be sure to check in (since, of course, all of the important things also affect your Kaz kids too :-).

Hugs,
Debbie