Friday, March 28, 2008

New Look, New Poll, New Post

I have been busy tonight! Hahahaha! I am trying out a new look for the blog, as I have had complaints from a couple of people that the old format was difficult to read. I personally loved the white on black, but I can see why it might be harder to read so we'll give this a try. I am envious of those with the beautiful custom blogs with their pretty backgrounds and doohickeys, but I am not technologically advanced enough or creative enough to do that myself, nor do I have the money to pay for someone else's skill to do it, so I am stuck with the standard Blogger templates.

In addition to writing a bit tonight, and adding some photos, I also created a new poll. I am anxious to see how everyone views the homestudy process. It is always interesting to discover what people think.

Hope you like it!

4 comments:

Amira said...

I think it looks great, and I'm glad to still be able to see that wonderful picture of your family.

Michelle said...

I am totally the only person that voted for a lot of fun. I guess no one loved their social worker as much as I did! She was great! Maybe I just love talking about myself!

pearly1979 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

I am glad you switched. Reading the white on black always hurts my eyes. I can't see right for several minutes after reading blogs set up that way.

Hello, Adulthood...But Not Goodbye, Childhood

During these waning days of summer, new adults are slowly blossoming and, for one, childhood is very gradually beginning its tentative wave...